By Zac Cornell
- The Chargers are good. They have so many weapons on their offense – can they make the playoffs?
- Elijah Moore is becoming a star. He has moved into that WR1 role for the Jets and is successful in that role.
- Zach Wilson looked a lot more comfortable this week and had a good game against the Eagles. He will look to continue his play next week against the Saints.
- Kyler Murray played great in his first game back with 4 total touchdowns – Are the Cardinals the best team in the league?
- Diontae Johnson – 8rec/105 yards/2td
- Tee Higgins – 9rec/138yards/1td
- Justin Jefferson – 11rec/182yards/1td
- Leonard Fournette – 13rushes/44yards, 7 rec/1td
- Devonta Freeman has been doing well recently – 14rushes/52yards/1td as well as 5 receptions
- Is Jaylen Waddle having the best rookie WR season? He’s been really good the last 5 weeks while Chase has been slumping. 9rec/90yards
- Alexander Mattison replaced Dalvin Cook this week and played great with a heavy workload. 22rushes/90yards/1td
- Javonte Williams replaced Melvin Gordon this week and also had a great performance. 23rushes/102yards, 6rec/76yards/1td
- Gronk has been a beast for fantasy and may be the best bargain this year. He caught 2 touchdowns this weekend
- Dallas Goedert was Minshew’s favorite target against the Jets – 6rec/105yards/2td
- Chris Godwin was a PPR beast – 15rec/143yards
- George Kittle was used heavily in the passing game – 9rec/181yards/2td
- Cooper Kupp and Jonathan Taylor are still dominating… are they the fantasy MVP?
- Tony Pollard had a great week. Can he see a larger role towards the end of the season as he is outplaying Zeke?
- Miles Sanders had the best week of the season – 24rushes/120yards
- Russell Gage – 11rec/130yards
- David Montgomery – 21rushes/90yards/1td, 8rec/51yards
- The Cardinals only passed the ball 15 times for 11 completions. 15 times … that’s not good for Hopkins owners in fantasy.
- Terry McLaurin had a bad week – 3rec/22yards
- Joe Mixon fumbled a costly play for the Bengals that led to a TD for LAC
- Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce both busted this week in fantasy. Hill – 2rec/22yards, Kelce – 3rec/27yards
- The Giants have been struggling to score points, and that has been a major problem for Saquan Barkley in fantasy. Without scoring a TD, he can’t have a good week in fantasy.
- Courtland Sutton – 2rec/15yards. No Broncos receiver is reliable in fantasy to be a starter anymore
- TY Hilton is not fantasy relevant
- James Robinson was benched after a costly fumble early in the game. Was this the right decision by Urban Meyer? No. Should this affect Robinson’s play time next week? It shouldn’t.
- Rashad Bateman saw only 1 target this weekend…can we expect a breakout performance next week against Cleveland? The healthier the Ravens are, the worse he does.
- Adam Thielen may be out for the year with a high ankle sprain. KJ Osborn is the next man up in that Vikings offense
- Logan Thomas is out for the year with a torn ACL. Look for Ricky Seals-Jones as the next man up in Washington